Friday, April 4, 2008

whatever

i was doing so well. i was going to bed early i was waking up early and i was grumpy. so tonight i didn't go to bed early and here i am. it's 11pm(ish) and i couldn't think of anything better to do than eat chocolate icecream and blog. i don't have anything to say. i don't want to write about my kids because i don't have anything nice to say and you know what mum always said. i can't think of anything to say about Mick except that he works hard because for the last month and a half that is all he has done. i miss him. my house is messy inspite of the fact that i have family coming over in 36 hours. i don't want to talk about it, except to say i'm glad i have a spare room with a door. i lurve chocolate icecream. so, whatever.

6 comments:

Sarie said...

Sometimes that all you can say. Just give the day a big whatever. No pressure, there's no allotment for whatevers. You can say one every day if you wanted. And here's to chocolate, ice cream, and chocolate ice cream.

Anonymous said...

dee - i think you and are are cut from the same cloth - i am constantly amazed at what i can pull off in the 11th hour, as are my husband and children, and disappointed that i can't maintain the momentus, as are my husband and children.

i too am a night owl and have taken to falling asleep on the couch while watching reruns of "the office".

one of these days i'm going to get my act together!

love you, good luck on sunday - enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

momentuM - ...disappointed i can't maintain the momentuM...

Lynds said...

Okay, so you took the words right out of my mouth. I am having one of those days too. I'm not mad, sad, happy or anything. Im just BLAH! I hate that feeling. Like I have no life and I NEED ONE. Oh, I hope this feeling passes while im in my sleep tonight:) hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Kristie said...

Ice cream at 11pm is always the best. I always feel like i am being a little naughty because the kids don't know about it. I won't tell if you don't. xx

Dinah said...

It is past midnight and I am getting five minutes to myself to read all these wonderful comments. When I was at your stage of the game I would put the children to bed and then paint. There was no internet then or I would have been on that I am sure. And chocolate! If the children heard even the quietest rustle from the other side of the house, or heaven forbid they would catch me chewing,,,they would come running. "What are you eating" "Nothing" "Let me smell in your mouth!" uhuh I was caught and had to share!!!!
Your grandfather loved chocolate and we would get a square sometimes if we went in to kiss him in bed. We always knew it was under his pillow and we always knew it was his special thing to share with us. Chocolate lovers unite!