Monday, April 21, 2008

I believe...



everything on the Dr Phil show.


if the wind changes your face will stay that way.


kids t.v. can be educational.


that it's okay to eat dry froot loops for lunch as long as you are making vegetables for dinner.


that we should smile more because when we are old smile lines are more becoming than frown lines.


that a father doesn't have to kiss his sons to show that he loves them.


that promite is no substitute for vegemite.


that if I were not LDS I would advocate for the sainthood of the person who invented the hair straightener. For now he/she is an awesome creative child of God who was sent to earth to give all woman kind (and some man kind. I saw it at a hairdresser) straight hair.


that politicians probably did want to do what was best for the people, before they were elected.

if dreams were to come true there would be dragons in my bedroom.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

If dreams came true I would be a few kilos lighter (without exercise), have my money tree out the back and perfectly behaved children....back to reality now. xx

Sarie said...

My favorite is the fruit loops. And hair straighteners are great, when I get around to using them. It's a pony tail every day for me.. but I tell myself it's because I want people to be pleasantly surprised when I look done up, instead of expecting it daily. Makes sense to me.

Anonymous said...

I believe in everything you just said!!
...and it made me giggle so thanks :)