Monday, April 14, 2008

Big Job

I don't know how long it will take but I have undertaken a rather large task of my own creation. I have the box of Grobins family photos and I'm going to scan them all (even my ugly ones) so that these records will not be lost so easily, as we have just one box full of the photos. Also with just one box full of loose photos and albums the photos aren't very accessible for each family member. If I can keep my momentum up I hope to be able to present each family member with their own copy of the family photos.

There were many times when we were kids that mum and dad didn't have a working camera so there are some gaps. This will probably make me more likely to over compensate by taking too many picture of my family.Though at least I delete the really bad out of focus ones. I dont delete any of the photos Zac and Gus have taken.

I have just started. 5 photos were scaned and even as I write this the scan programme encountered a problem and seized. My resolve has already begun to be tested.

No comments: