Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bless you




Erin is being blessed next Sunday and Uncle Andy asked Mum if it was next Sunday because I wrote the wrong date on his invite. So the above is the correct invite. I don't have most of the cousins addresses and I am ridiculously bad at sending out invites. I always leave it to the last minute. This is the real reason that my children will probably never get a birthday party, I probably wont send the invites. So if you are family and you are in town come next Sunday to Poppy's baby blessing. We would love to see you there.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I wish I could be there!!!

Anonymous said...

i will have to do the time conversion thing so that we can be thinking of erin sometime late saturday afternoon. wish we could be there, but we'll be there in spirit.

also, could you please vicariously enjoy some of that after blessing brunch for me - you are all such good cooks and i know, i would eat and enjoy till i was full to overflowing.

don't forget that we now expect pictures and update come monday!

love you - hope all goes well - i always get so nervous about everything coming together on those occasions.

love sharry and family

Kristie said...

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Let me know what you want me to bring - apart from Ewan. xx

Kate said...

I wish I could make it. I feel like just hanging out with you and the family. It only seems like the other day you were sitting on mum's lounge, overdue, but feeling great. Love you.