Monday, July 28, 2008

Wii, wii, wii all the way home.

Wii are a gadget sort of family. Wii have always enjoyed playing on the computer. When wii were married 6 months Mick used our first combined tax return to buy a very awesome computer, I think it had 80gb harddrive. Now wii have two computers, a his and hers, and his has a terabyte of harddrive space. Wii used to have the original Playstaion but somebody "borrowed" it. Then wii got an Xbox and that has mainly utilised as a DVD player as Mick used his computer as a gaming device. About a year ago, when Zac was about 3 1/2, he became interested in playing on my computer. Wii then let him play on the Xbox and wii spent many afternoons playing together. Somedays I couldn't tell if Zac had had a turn because everytime I walked through the family room Mick was "helping" him get a new level. Two weeks ago wii got a Wii. Since then wii have been playing on the Wii a lot.


Now wii have to get a bigger TV!

14 comments:

Kristie said...

Wii have to wait until Santa comes. In the meantime wii will enjoy playing yours.xx

Rachel Brown said...

love catching up on your blog. we don't even have a gaming system. We just all fight for time on the computer. they sure do love games, though.

Rachel Brown said...

AND i was going to say how much i like your new blog background, but my son came begging to get online:)
and i lost my train of thought. it happens often at our house.

Anonymous said...

i never get into the whole gaming thing - lack of eye/hand coordination beyond belief - but wii are planning on getting a wii for christmas too - wii had a ward adult "bowling" party with a few wiis set up and it was a ton of fun. wii can't wait!

Sarie said...

I've heard a lot about the wii thing.. maybe wii need to get one. Donna and Steve have one, but I've never tried it.

Corrie- said...

Wii have a wii too. Wii like to bowl (at least that's the only one I currently don't stink at). Happy Wii!

Ash said...

Love the Wii! : )
We play on Steve and Donna's. The boys definitely are more into it and have all made their own players, but I like to play every once in a while.

Dinah said...

Wii still only have a super nintendo I am ashamed to say...with that endless tune that plays while Mario jumps over everything. But Sariah's friends think it is great to play such a Dinosour!!!! Wii will have to learn what wii are missing when wii move to Florida...wii loves you all...di

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidee

Lynds said...

I love reading your posts, especially this one, since I pulled a hamstring while playing the tennis game:) So when is Ingrid going to get a blog?????:)

Caitlin Rose said...

I think I get in the 15th. I am so excited to be comin over! Yeah there are some very "interesting" people in this world. haha

Kristie said...

I love how everyone has kept the Wii theme going...good work.

ariana said...

Alright, I just have to do it too. Wii are not getting a wii for Christmas. Wii are afraid wii will rule our lives. Derick's brother probably will get one, so he can wii over there. I am wii challenged anyway, so I am not really missing being trounced every day. And, when the wii-ones come, wii won't have to compete. And no, that is not any kind of announcement.

Kate said...

i just love reading your blog - you are such a talented write miss dee - who knew?