Friday, March 21, 2008

scrap

"I'm forever blowing bubbles"
20th March 2008
I'm surprising myself all the time. I have become very addicted to my computer all of a sudden. to the extent that I actually registered for my first online chat group. http://www.embellished.com.au/
Yay me.
This is the page I made tonight (instead of going to bed).

Easter weekend begins tomorrow. Mick has the whole weekend off. It is his first day off in 5 weeks. I am so excited it will be really nice to snuggle up with someone bigger than me. It will also give me a reason to (reluctantly) kick my other three bedwarmers out. With Big Daddy in the bed there is not a lot of room left for the crew. All they get is a quick cuddle and then a piggy back ride back to their bed. It will be a super weekend well spent together especially if we actually spend it together. I have a feeling that we are risking a lack of togetherness because we don't have any definate plans. Usually when we go with the flow we get to the end of the holiday and say to each other that next time it with be different knowing that it probably wont.
I love Mick with all my heart. I know that we are meant to be together forever. I knew this from our very first date. I was a little late to the party though, Mick new I was the one for him 6 years earlier. But it was all for the best because I ended up marrying my best friend for real.

Happy Easter. May you recognise the blessing of sacrifice in your life this weekend.

No comments: