Wednesday, March 19, 2008

beginner photographers

Our blue eyed Popcorn Raindrop
Gus took this photo this morning. I put the camera on a stool and sat so that he just had to press the button.

Gus has a cute factor that he already uses to difuse my anger.

This was another of Gus's photo's


Zac loves to take my camera and just snap some shots.

Zac took this photo of Popcorn and I. He had to hold the camera because we don't have a tripod for it. He even held the camera on it's side for this shot.



Zac is such a character he would rather be silly than be cute.







3 comments:

Kristie said...

Her name is Erin...popcorn has been her nick name since conception. Sorry Dee I just had to clarify this just in case people are thinking you have gone completely Gwenyth Paltrow on us. Great shots. xx

Ash said...

Those are great pictures!! And I love nick names, Popcorn is so cute~!

Sarie said...

Yes, I thought Zac and Popcorn.. hm, that's interesting. I love your blog so far, Dee. I don't know who is who's aunt or kid, but I have Sharry working on a family tree sort of thing for all of us so I don't have to keep asking over and over.. Welcome to the blogging world. Great debut.