Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SHE LAUGHED

YAY!
It is such a happy sound that can fill me with a sense of well being that I wish I could bottle. I don't need affirmations or drugs or self help book I just need my children to laugh. Erin laughed yesterday. There is hope in this world where there are children laughing. Happy babies make for happy Mummies and happy Mummies make for happy families. We are a happy family right now for the reason that Mick had his first weekend off work in over a month.


This photo was taken over a year ago at Tusmore Park. I like it for a couple of reasons.
1) Tusmore Park is a place where I have a lot of happy memories. All of them with my siblings.
2) Amy is very relaxed and in her element in this photo. This is towards the end of the time when Amy could be really happy with Gus. Soon after this he was too fast and too cheeky and too unpredictable for Amy to want to be around him all the time.
3) This photo reminds me of how much Amy loves babies. she loves them so much that if I am holding my own babies and not feeding them Amy will literally huff until I hand over said baby. She will get annoyed when Mum or Granny come over and take the baby from her even though she has been here all day just sleeping and playing with the baby.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Up late last night were you? You're right about Amy she is such a mother.

Sarie said...

This is a lovely photo. Love your writings.

Anonymous said...

so good to see amy - i can just see her huffing about not getting the babies all to herself - she and i have a lot in common!!

ariana said...

Oh how I miss Amy's smile. She could brighten my day anytime. Dee, I suppose you will just to keep on having babies for Amy to play with...heeheehee. Just kidding. It is lovely to see all the family picts. Lots of love

Ash said...

I love Amy! She was so cute with Reef when we were there!