Sunday, October 10, 2010

The school holidays are over

These holidays the cousins spent a lot of time together. Play days and sleepovers were the order of each day. There was even one day when I was in charge of every single child while their beautiful mothers were working hard. What made this day so memorable to me is that my Zac didn't injure, beat up or generally lose 'it' at the expense of the safety of any child in our home. Yay Zac.
This is a photo of them all together on that day. A commemoration of Zac's triumphant day. Xander was in the photo until he scream and cried and bucked himself off the couch.


Every other day of these holidays this:


is where I have spent a couple hours each night.
Reading and typing have been the only items on my holiday 'to do list'. With 4000 words due in the last two weeks and an exam in three weeks with my final piece of evidence of learning (a 50 page powerpoint) due at the same time I have had a fair amout of work to do.
But the end is in sight. If only I didn't have to worry about one minor detail...getting a job.
Have a great 4th term everyone.

4 comments:

ingrid said...

Was ailish there that day? I'm glad you are such a great mum which extends to nieces and nephews too. & yay zac ;)

Dee said...

Alright all the cousins in the state.

Joey said...

wow so much work!
what are you studying for?

Dinah said...

Yay Dee!!! You are sooooo close. I am so proud of you. Don't stress. Think of finding a job as another adventure coming up. The Lord in his tender mercies will provide if you just keep plugging and looking. The kids look wonderful. What a treat to have so many cousins living so close. Love and kisses to all xoxoxoxox