Monday, October 25, 2010

5

I've been living in two worlds. For one week each fortnight I am a pauper and I travel to and from work on the express to city bus. I get on at the Modbury interchange after lining up with all the other meercats. Then bury my nose in the flesh of my fellow sardine (thankfully a fresh bunch, not stinky). I briskly travel to the school from the bus stop in my 4 year old deadly treadlies (sneakers) and trade them for a small heel a little closer to my destination.

Then the next week I go from dog house to penthouse.

For one week every fortnight I get to drive to work in a little piecce of heaven. Let this picture speak a thousand words.

2 comments:

ingrid said...

Next fortnight Garret is coming to my house!

Dee said...

Funny. Too bad your house mates never had these types of wheels.