Wednesday, October 27, 2010

iv

I nearly didn't make it to work today because I think I broke my toe last night and could barely walk this morning. Thankfully year 2 mainstream students don't need me to chase them or carry them or generally keep up with them in the same way as Special Ed students do. In my (soon to be) old job I would have had to have a day off. Today when I couldn't keep up with a particularly spirited student she kept skipping back to me like a little yo-yo. In class I just had to hang about at the front of the class and all of my subjects came to pay respect to Queen Dee of the Hop-a-long's.
We had a great science lesson. We made cornflour gloop because our subject this term is matter so the lesson was about how combining matter can lead to some very interesting results. We made so much mess I am very glad we experimented outside on the cement.
It's going to be good to be a teacher.

1 comment:

Kell Bell said...

Sweet! Another blog I can stalk.... hope your toe is feeling better and that the job applications are going well. Thanks for dropping a line on our blog, I love seeing who is reading us. Take care xx