Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm "IT"

Shelley tagged me so here I go.


I am always on the computer.
I am little bit overweight
I think that I should get in better shape
I know Christmas is in 12 1/2 weeks
I want a good idea for Ewan's christmas present
I have excema on the back of my neck
I wish my children didn't have excema as well
I hate
I miss Brenton and Kent
I fear that I will die before all my children are grown up
I feel a bit sick today
I hear my two boys playing very nicely together
I smell freshly cooked chocolate chip biscuits
I regret dating one or two individuals
I love food
I care about the kids I work with
I always put my makeup on in the car
I believe in God the Eternal Father and in his Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost
I dance in the car
I sing children's primary songs
I'm a bit cross with Mick
I write notes for everything
I win children's computer games
I lose my temper when I'm tired
I never worry about the dishes
I listen to BBC radio while I'm going to sleep
I'm scared of damaging my kids beyond repair
I read to my children every night
I'm happy about living in a country that has government healthcare and welfare

Look out you might be "IT" next.

6 comments:

Irish said...

Good answers .... Gosh I cannot believe it is only 12 weeks to christmas .... Holy Cow where has the year gone to ...

SamD said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hideehopefeelbettersoonloveyou

Rachel Brown said...

yes. a good idea for Ewan's christmas presents. hmmm. that's always my problem too. Well, the names may be different but what do males want for Christmas?

I'm glad to know i am not the only one who loses my temper when i'm tired. i am wondering how does one dance in the car? You seem so wonderful i really hope we get to meet someday. (and i mean on this side of the veil.)

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hinadinehopefeelingbetter

Corrie- said...

Fun list! I learned some things about you. I think it's cool that you listen to the radio like Nana did.