Thursday, September 25, 2008

ANY WOO


Gus is keeping me company.
Gus says "Mum, our family is good. And Mum?"
"Yeah."
"Me are good. The monsters are in the house and just one got me. And one didn't get you."
"Really who did it get"
"Singie. He was this much my age. He was your age that is my friend."
"What's his name again?"
"No don't call me, silly you. And Mum?"
"Yeah?"
"The biggest means he's my age and he's Singie. He's my brother and he hugs me, they are monsters and they are monsters Singie got me and my brother and they ares monsters in my house."
"Any thing else?"
"Nooo, there's no monsters there's no monsters in our house. There no such thing as monsters there's no monster but there some in the play room on tuesday. Mum look at those things mum what are they called?"
(I'm busy typing everything verbatim so I don't look.)
"I don't know."
"If there are monsters we will have to get out of the house and on to the roof and aren't able to see us. We will need a ladder to get up on to the roof."
"Okay Gus time for bed."
"Mum can you come with me to Zac's bed? Cos I will be scared. Just right now."

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Dee, I've got to be honest I have no idea what Gus is on about. What I did get was that he loves his mum and only mum can protect him from the monsters.

One more day and you're on holidays, yeah. Need to speak to you about Ailish and next week. I'll call.

Irish said...

You have been tagged with " I love your blog "

Anonymous said...

all the way from here i just love him to death!

civetta said...

What a darling! Don't you just love their babble when they know exactly what they want to say but can't express it completely!
Too Cute.
Welcome to the holidays!

Irish said...

It's me again and I am tagging you again ... But I really like this one ... Made me think alot ... Enjoy and looking forward to your answers ....

ingrid said...

I love this, its reading this that made me start a blog. this is the sort of conversation that you forget about...