Thursday, September 18, 2008

enriching



I went to Relief Society Enrichment tonight. I have been neglectful of my duties as a Sister in my ward for some time now and for that I am sorry. It was a beautiful night. We practiced relaxation techniques, praised each others talents, listened to a beautiful musical number and were delighted by a ballet solo. I was moved to tears during the musical item and I was touched by the Spirit. I received confirmation that the path I have recently chosen is good.

I have recently chosen to invite God to be a part of my everyday through prayer and study. I endeavour to be more diligent in my efforts to raise my children in righteousness. As I do these things I know that I will be blessed. I know that God loves me and sent His son Jesus Christ to atone for my sins. I know that because of this great sacrifice and if I am found worthy I will be able to live with Him again.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Well said. I went to enrichment the other night as well and felt very good about it. xoxo

Anonymous said...

sometimes i am so reluctant to just "go and do". the planning, the preparing. the showering...and all the effort that comes after it. but there have been very few times when i have come away from doing what i knew i should've be doing and thought "what a jip!" the spirit has always made me keenly aware that it is always smarter to surround ourselves by those "good and lovely" things.

thank's for the reminder. i love you.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that someone enjoyed the night. We had a mixed reaction with acouple of sisters talking all the way through everything. But if you were touched by the Spirit then it was well worth the effort.
LOve Ya!

Ash said...

That is so cool. What an example you are for me Dee!
Your post just made me so happy!

Amelia said...

Beautiful testimony Dee, thanks for sharing! XO