Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It starts with a 'c'

It was my first day of school today.





I learnt about a type of poem. I forget what it's called but it starts with a 'c'.
It has five lines
First line is one words about the item (Noun)
Second line is two words to describe it (Adjective)
Third line is three action words (Verb)
Fourth line is a four word sentence about the object (sentence)
Fifth line is one word giving another name to the object (Noun)




School


Big, busy


Sitting, writting, counting


79 days to go


College




Give it a go.


Year 1's can do it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dee
Gorgeous, clever
Teaching, loving, cooking
Always a wonderful friend
Cousin

How did I go?

Dinah said...

You look gorgeous and oh so sophisticated. Love the new do and more especially I just love you...........xoxoxox