Saturday, May 1, 2010

I got my ass back

Ass = Uni Assignment

I haven't written a uni essay in 10 years and this assignment is the infamous last minute one. Before I got my assignment back the lecturer posted some general comments for all the sudents. The basic gist of the lecturer announcement was that there are some people who did well and others who did not. Because of the speed with which I produced mine I was certain that I would be in the later category. Turns out I wasn't. I got a credit which is better than a pass. I was so pleased, it gives me just enough boost to think that I could possibly do alright in my studies this year. To top it off I have done two quizes and in both I got 29/30.

Yay Me!

10 comments:

ingrid said...

fantastic, I am so glad you did so well!!! now just imagine what you could have achieved if it wasnt last minute...... xxx

ingrid said...

oh & love that photo of The Man. I didnt realise it was him until mum told me!!!

Anonymous said...

Never doubted it for a minute!!!! Love mum

Kristie said...

Clever, clever girl. That's a great result.

Lisa-Jayne said...

We never expected anything less Dee. Oh and I want to know what do they call you at School Mrs. Vojnovic???? I like the sound of Miss Dee soooooo much better! xo

Lisa-Jayne said...

We never expected anything less Dee. Oh and I want to know what do they call you at School Mrs. Vojnovic???? I like the sound of Miss Dee soooooo much better! xo

Erin said...

ha ha ha well done Dee - now just dont fall into my trap of then believing that all assignments were better done at the last minute....it doesnt always work out that way ;)

Dee said...

Ing thanks and I thought the boys photo was kind of obvious.

Mum thanks for all your help

L-J I am called Mrs Vojnovic I even made a powerpoint to teach everyone how to say my name. BUT I constantly call myself Miss Dee when I talk to the kids AND I keep talking to them my like boys ie 'Show Miss Dee what you are writing.' Crazy.

Erin I totally learnt my lesson and am now so paranoid of missing a dead line I spend about 10% of my time checking all my dates

Dinah said...

Congratulations you darling girl. By the way in USA getting your ASS back means you have lost a little weight in your bum .....So I had a giggle at the title before I read the whole thing. xoxox love ya very much oxxox

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

clevergirldee