Monday, June 22, 2009

In this moment







My life is perfect. I have a great sense of peace and well being that is contrary to any financial or image related issues that may be circulating my consciousness. They are mere annoyances that cast no shadow over my plain of contentment. My children are well. Big Daddy and I are gainfully employed and I have hope for further study that will improve our financial constrains. My blessings are abundant. I can not conceive words to express the magnitude of my gratitude. My inability to appropriately thank my Father in Heaven is formidable. I am free. I am in love. I am loved. I am love.

Other family members appear to be happy too. Kristie is getting a new lounge and Ewan is getting something really cool too. Ingrid and Neil are about to have a baby. Brenton has arrived safely in Darwin. Kent is to be married. Mum has finished class reports and Amy gets the T.V. remote just about every night.
I feel safe. I feel peace. My heart is full.
(Is that better girls?)

5 comments:

sharry said...

i love it when life is good and we are smart enough to recognize how good while we're in the middle of it...instead of waiting till things are not so good and kicking ourselves for not being able to tell the difference earlier.

love you all...

Kristie said...

What do you mean we have reached a compromise? You make it sound like we have been battling it out War of the Roses style and have called a truce. Please explain or rephrase what you meant!!

ingrid said...

yeah I want an explaination about Kristie & Ewan too, what ya talkin bout willis??

Kristie said...

Kristie & Ewan are freshening up their house. Kristie & Ewan are sprucing up their house. Kristie & Ewan are updating their house a little.

Thanks for the clarification.

Love you xoxoxo

civetta said...

Good post. You are showing the true meaning of gratitude. Everything doesn't have to be perfect to be good.
Love ya Dee!
C u soon.