Sunday, June 21, 2009

Funny bones

I was just having a discussion with my Mum yesterday about how some things just aren't as funny as originally thought if you don't watch it with someone who also thinks it's funny. But then tonight I have discovered that somethings can be sooo funny even if you are by yourself. Wow, this site has had me laughing all night. Not exagerating. I've been there since 8pm this evening and I have been laughing so hard I've cried. The commentry is clever and the pictures...well it's too hard for me to describe such hilarity. Check it out. But be warned if you haven't been here before put the kids to bed and promise yourself you'll do the dishes first thing in the morning because noone can look away from a car wreck.

1 comment:

sharry said...

i have to admit i laughed out loud at some of these wrecks, actually i laughed out loud at alot of these wrecks. good stuff dee!