Friday, June 6, 2008

Scraps of Singapore



I've used some new jpeg papers and png embellishments that I bought from CottageArts.net especially for my holiday scrapping. I totally couldn't afford it but I'm so pleased with this page that I think it is worth it.

The Jumbo picture was taken on Friday 2nd May. After walking along the East Coast we ended up at a small group of restaurants that Garrett had remember to be there from his visit to Sinapore last year. The head waiter was so keen to have our business that it didn't even phase him that he didn't have a table (or chairs) for us to sit at. As we followed him across the already bustling courtyard other waiters were ahead putting out 3 chairs then a table and a table cloth. The food was good and there was plenty of it. Poppy was hot and wanted me to rock her while standing. The second I sat down she screamed so I ate most of the dinner standing up. The Merlion pictures were taken on the next night. We did a lot of walking and we saw so many pretty sights. The best thing of the whole holiday was the company. A close second were all the people who came up to us to say hello and what a beautiful baby we had. The worst thing was the humidity and a close second was the effect it had on Poppy, she cried a lot when she was too uncomfortable. Good food, good times.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Perfect collage for a great trip! I hope you take one again sooner than later.

Rebecca Smylie said...

Looks really great. All this travelling combined with talent of documenting...you must be tired!

Kristie said...

Great memories Dee and nice scrapping. I love the black and white pic of Mick and Erin and how you have just left her dummy pink, very cute. I have finally update my blog.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidee