Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kung Foo Cutie




Gus was being amusing on the other side of the room and I was superficially enjoying his antics until I became caught up in Rebecca's week long blog challenge. While I was reading day 2, where the Smylie's got an au pair, Gus came over and insinuated his self onto my lap.

he carefully took a sip from his cup. I took note of this and was impressed because I am constantly reminding the crew to be careful with drinks at the computer table. He then placed his cup on the table. Gus turned his gorgeous big brown eyes on me. I momentarily acknowledged his presence by absently looking in his direction. He opened his mouth and he let loose a foul beast of a burp from his gaping mouth. Then cute as you please "Scooze me."

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Yes, I discovered that the boy does like to show his appreciation for his beverage with a burp after each mouthful.

Anonymous said...

trust me..you won't be posting about it and making it all sound so cute when he's 10, 16, or 42! or when he's a girl!!!

Ash said...

What is it with little boys and bodily sounds?? Reef thinks that every burp or toot is the most hilarious thing and tries to force them out! I mean come on, he is only 2!!!
It gives me hope that your third is a sweet little girl! I'll be crossing my fingers! :)

ariana said...

Don't be so sure of those girls. i think Poppy will trump them all. Rachel's girls love to bedazzle and try on shoes, but they are also the one's who will sit on your lap until you feel the warm rumble of breaking wind, or stick their feet in your face for a grand smell, or hand you a juicy slug they just dug out of the dirt. You can't help but love them though.

Caitlin Rose said...

haha that is hilarious. Everything is cute when we are young but now my mom hits me everytime I let out a burp. Even when I do say "scooze me" .

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

HIDEE
IADEDYOUREBLOGTOOMINE
IFDONTMIND

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

HIDEELOVEJESSIE