Sunday, August 29, 2010

Too Chicken to Post

Hello Neighbour

I'm really sorry to bother you but I feel impressed to let you know that either yourself or someone of your acquaintance performed an impressive burn out at the corner of *****St and *****Gr last night. I do not wish to quash the youthfulness of the driver of the vehicle but I ask that this person be mindful that my husband is a shift worker and as a parent of three young children he seriously covets what little sleep he can catch. The antics of the driver last night disturbed his sleep and I ask that you or your acquiantance please refrain from this type of behaviour in the future.

Thank you for your consideration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 Mum

Was not me!!!! haha

ingrid said...

that totally sucks, I HATE hoons!!!

Dinah said...

You could just leave it in the mail box of each neighbor and enjoy the results X#@%$^&**