Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Sir

I'm sorry to bother you but I would like to let you know that you are bothering me. It's possible you aren't aware that when you play your bass guitar at 11pm at night I can hear it and it disturbs my attempts to sleep. I'm sure you think you have turned the volume down on your amp but the funny thing about bass music and night air is that the low frequency sound waves of your private jam session carry further and stronger because of the lack of ambient city sounds. I'm suprised that your wife hasn't told you that it's not your best idea considering you have small children as well. I understand that a man has to have a hobby. Could you just do yours in a sound proof booth or at another time. Maybe wear some head phones, better yet, get another hobby, just don't join the turbo boosted drag racers on our street.
Thank you, good night.

Dear drag racing Sir's
I'm sorry to bother you but...

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Ya ... I'm voting for quiet all the way.

Irish said...

Poor you ... there is nothing worse than noisy neighbours ....... I understand I had a husband and wife that used to enjoy hoovering at 11:00 at night and 5:00 in the morning .... You could set your clock by them ...

Kristie said...

Your guitarist should get together with our drummer across the road, they could make bad afterhours music together...at your guitarists house of course :)