Monday, January 18, 2010

Miss me much ?


I've missed you too.

I think about you all the time. I can't explain why I have been away for so long. You have'nt done anything wrong. You have been there for me and I know it was wrong of me to treat you so badly. I've been so busy and the longer I stayed away the harder it was to tell you that I still care.

I thought about you when Zac learnt to ride a skateboard and insisted that he get 'skate shoes' for the occassion.



I thought about you on Christmas day when the weather was great and the company was perfect



I thought about you when the boys played together and also when they fought.



I thought about you most when the days were long


and the sun went down.


I want to make it up to you somehow. What can I do to make it up to you? How can I show you that I still care very much for you?


4 comments:

Kris said...

Yep! I did.

ingrid said...

love this post!!! great update photos!!!

Kristie said...

That was an awesome post - it was worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

#5 mum

This is such a beautiful peice of writing and the photos are great, practising are you for writing assignments...