Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mortified



I was out shopping for chocolate this afternoon and heard my name called. "Nadine?" I turned to see Darren (Ahhh). You know Darren he's the tall, blond and handsome guy that lived down the road in your middle teens and you talked to him sometimes but not in a flirty way. Just friends. But if....Ahhh.


He works at the chocolate factory, has a couple of kids and he's still so nice (read tall,blond and handsome). We talked but not in a flirty way and he really is still nice. He donated some chocolates to my sunday school class. They are going to LOVE my lesson on Sunday.


I made my purchases and walked to the car. As I walked across the carpark my brain started working again and I nearly died. I had no makeup on and my pony tail was not the flattering type, Urgh. As I drove away I took care of my misery


with a little bit of chocolate

1 comment:

ingrid said...

my blog has let me down, it says that you last blogged a month ago so I'm glad you also facebooked about this blog (ahhh I love 2009). I hate those times when you wish you'd had some warning of a meeting!! But who is this guy & where did he live?