Sunday, September 13, 2009

Like a TIGERRRRR




It's a jungle out there and these guys are ready to face it head on. I am impressed daily by their fierceness.
And I often feel so overcome with their tenacity that I laugh. I smother fits of giggles when Gus uses his hurt and angry voice to tell me that he loves me "this much" as he holds up two fist, no fingers, because it was only ten minutes earlier and will be ten minutes until he tells me he loves me "this much" as he holds up two fists, ten fingers. All I can do is tell him that my love for him does not waver. It is given to him with all of my heart and with all of my soul.

2 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

really good face painting. did you do that?

Kristie said...

Whoever did their face painting did a really good job. Did Poppy not want her face painted?