Wednesday, March 11, 2009

By the Grace of God

How do I choose? How do I change?

At the dawn of day I look to my crystal ball I see that woman who gets angry. She smacks them all soundly then puts them to bed. I think she's a bit mean and I don't like her very much.

I want to see the pretty Mum. She's the one who tousels her son's hair as he does his homework while she watches the baby play. She makes a nutritious meal that will be eaten by all, happy to be together and sharing their feelings.

Nah, she looks a bit ridiculous besides her husband's probably having an affair.

I'll settle for family prayer.

You don't have to be kneeling, just there.

2 comments:

civetta said...

It shouldn't be this way, but this made me giggle... I'm so naughty! LOL
BTW, SAt night was great. Just what I've been needing for awhile now. THankyou!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidee